Friday, August 29, 2008

VP Sarah Palin...has a nice ring hu?


So, imagine waking up at 7am this morning, to find out that someone you've met is now the future VP of the United States! I am totally stoked about this new turn of events. It was really weird to see her daughter Bristol on the national news tonight. (someone I've worked out with on many occasions.) Okay, no more name dropping...
...my mom sees Palin's husband at the gas station down the road all the time... and their family has a house not too far from us.... My workout instructor used to babysit for Sarah Palin... let's see, is that all? Okay, I'm done now. :)
(aren't I a brat?) I can't help it though. Politics brings out the fiestiness in me!
Look out Obama!



2 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

That announcement was a shocker to me as well! While I'm super excited about the prospect of her being VP, my first reaction was that it was a death wish for McCain. I hope I'm wrong!

suz said...

So true- I am so excited and it has made me homesick as well. I love all the recognition that Wasilla is getting- so fun and a strange turn of events!