Saturday, January 31, 2009

Never Leave Your Partner Behind!

OK, if you have not seen this movie yet, I highly recommend it. If you want a feel good, remember what we're all working for, and who's helping us along the way kind of movie, than this is it.

I've been wanting to see it since I saw the previews, then it came out on video, and I debated weather to rent it, or buy it. Then last night I made a sanity trip to Target to calm my nerves, and decided to put together a date night bag for Matt and I, since he's been working so hard this week with the big move of his A&P store and all, (a whole other post) and found this there. (on sale non the less... it must be destiny) So I grabbed it, a couple soda's, some cheesecake kisses, and gave them to Matt last night.

He loved it. Its not a mushy gushy chick flick. But it's a great reminder to those who can sometimes get caught up in the hum drums of life, and forget what's really important. I am one of those who is at times guilty of thinking every things 'his fault', and forgetting that the best way to love someone is to serve them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for your post. We rented this the other night and haven't had a chance to sit and watch it. It is nice to be reminded of what's really important.