For the second box, I grabbed a yellow cake mix, and added some eggnog and rum with some nutmeg for a fun flavor. I did the same with the frosting, then put it on a round plate and decorated it like a snowman head. What do ya think?Thursday, December 17, 2009
Cake in the face.
It was Chandler's birthday on the 8th, so I made cupcakes to take into his class. Being that I usually have to make 30 or so cupcakes to cover to 5 different teachers he has throughout the day, his classmates, and the office people, I can't make just one package. Chandler wanted chocolate, but I only had one box, so here are the peppermint chocolate cupcakes I made. The frosting was minty, (in a cream cheese butter mint kind of way) and to die for! I just crushed candy canes and sprinkled them on top.
For the second box, I grabbed a yellow cake mix, and added some eggnog and rum with some nutmeg for a fun flavor. I did the same with the frosting, then put it on a round plate and decorated it like a snowman head. What do ya think?
For the second box, I grabbed a yellow cake mix, and added some eggnog and rum with some nutmeg for a fun flavor. I did the same with the frosting, then put it on a round plate and decorated it like a snowman head. What do ya think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment