Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Hills are Alive! With the Sound of....Children!

So what do we do in the summer time, when all the kids are bored? Well, we hike them up mountains to tire them out! Then we hike them all down and make them race the mom! (I would've won, but that Chandler is a fast little bugger!)This kid cracks me up!
"I'm King of the Mountain!!!"

Renae helping Jackson down one of the huge rocks. He was such a good little hiker.



What was Chandler doing? I have no idea. But hey, the moms looked good, so we didn't care.






The whole gang in front of our favorite land mark.

















The kids takin' a break at the half way point.






Comon' gals! We're almost there!






Look at the clouds rolling in behind K. Awesome, hu?









Gabe and Carson rock climbing around the lake.





I little sassy, oh, I mean sweetie pie.






Yea, um, my camera was positioned on a rock about 15 feet away, and it was the highest one around at a close distance. So, unfortunately, your looking up at all of us.







Chandler and I thought this was the silly pose.






Renae with her own little brute squad. Carson has the best expressions.






My three little angels, (no really, see the halos?) and I at the top of the mountain.






Grandma and K at the lake.






On a short break, these clowns had time to stop and pose for the camera! What sillies!






Yes! We are almost to the bottom, and we're all going to make it! See our muscles?

No comments: