Tuesday, August 3, 2010

That being said...

Can we be frank? I don't know about you, but one of my favorite things when I go blog stocking all of you, is to see pictures of you and your beautiful families. ... so here ya go.

Well today I packed up the kids, (plus one extra) through in a set of new school cloths, and a set of old grubby hiking cloths, and took off towards Hatchers Pass. I told the kids if they would induldge their old mom in a few minutes of photographing her amazing offspring, then I would take them up the mountain and let them play... I LOVE the old buildings up by Independance Mine. Just amazing.




























Whewww, they did so good. We did a quick wardroab change, and off we went. I didn't pack a back pack or anything, so the boys had to cary my keys, and phone, and we had one little water bottle to take up for the 5 of us.
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so the same way I love seeing pics! You are turning into such a good photographer!!