Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break...Alaska Style

How do you spend you spring break in a record breaking snow-fall year? Well, by sledding at the local golf course. Saturday was 30 degrees, sunny, and perfect.



Morgan taking on a huge jump down the hill.

Oh forget the jump, just go through it! It got warm enough, that Morgan was able to just plow through the jump towards the end.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Gabe parting ways with his sled.

This kid is hilarious. I used to think he was like me, and kind of on the shy side. But lately, he has come out of his shell. Playing the lead penguin in the school play, singing solos, and thriving in the spotlight.
Chandler is my tall, silent brooding child. Did I say child? I mean tween. Oh who are we kidding, he has hair on his upper lip, a rapidly changing voice, and the state of Alaska says he can begin driving in less than 2 years. Yikes.
Brothers...

No comments: