So, I don't like to brag, but every once in a while, I'm pretty excited when my projects have such a successful conclusion.
A few months back, I received a text from my hair stylist asking if I would be willing to trade a cake for her sister's graduation party, for a cut/highlight/low light session. I was thrilled to do it, since it was an amazing deal for me. I picked her brains on what she had in mind. As soon as she said her sister was into girly stuff, and loved the colors pink and black, ideas started to form in my head. Zebra print, make up, purses, all kinds of fun stuff. So here's the final product.
BTW, everything in this picture is edible. (with the exception of the wooden dowels we cake decorators use to hold the dang thing together.) Everything else? You betcha!


1 comment:
You are amazing. My daughter saw your cake and said, "Whoa . . . no way!" Awesome. Love the colors.
Post a Comment