Tuesday, July 31, 2012

And in no particular order...

These pictures are not at all in chronological order, but I have about 5 posts to update so you get what you get:)  After our amazing day of fishing, we decided to take it easy, and slowly meander our way back to Anchorage with Grandma Stastny.  We checked out of the B&B and headed to Exit Glacier. 


Its amazing how much it has receded in the last 20 years since I first moved up here.


Before we headed down to Seward to go fishing, we made a few stops along the way.  First was Portage Glacier.  Morgan and Chandler decided to take a walk alongside the lake.  I'd say its a little high this year...

 Then the Stastny caravan stopped off in Wittier to take in the sites and have some fish and chips.  Here's the boys with Grandpa Stastny down at the docks in Wittier.

No comments: