96...The number of boards my committy and I painted.
92...The number of 12X12 tiles I carried into the gym that night.
38...The number of glass bathroom blocks my dad and Garth drilled holes into.
3...The number of glass bathroom blocks that didn't make it.
57...The number of women who attended our WARD fabulous friday night. 6pm-midnight.
450...The number of marble magnets made that night.
270...The number of tile coasters stamped on.
4...The number of women who got high off the varnish spray we applied to our boards and tiles. (just kidding)
All in all, a most successful evening. Plenty of food, fun, and friends enjoying a night of crafting. Even for the not so crafty...everything was super easy to complete and take home looking great. The glass blocks turned out especially awesome. Thanks to everyone who made it such a wonderful success. I'll try and get more pictures downloaded of the evening soon. For right now, all I have is the sign I made for Gabe.
No comments:
Post a Comment