Friday, July 10, 2009

Soccer Anyone?

I thought I had more pictures of Gabe playing soccer, but this is all I could find. He played goalie for a little bit the other night, and decided it was not his cup of tea. Our cutie. He has fallen in love with this sport. He's very serious about it when he's out on the field. It was a beautiful night for a soccer game the other night. Grandma and Grandpa came to Cheer on Gabe. It was sunny, warm, and the clovers were in bloom and smelled so good!


Herd ball. Its a sport unto itself. If you have little ones and have yet to put them in soccer, its something I think every parent must experience. Picture 6 4 and 5 year olds running up and down a field, chasing a ball, kicking said ball, and trying to get it to the right goal. Hilarious! We nicknamed this sport herd ball when I put the boys in 5 years ago. There really aren't any positions, no goalie, just a game of 3 on 3. But she does make this uniform look good, doesn't she?



And yes, we are aware that shin guards are supposed to go under the socks. However, Morgan has refused to comply, because she is so proud of her cute little pink shin guards, she wants everyone to see them.


Morgan throwing in the soccer ball. Good job keeping both feet down! We've worked really hard on this particular skill.



No comments: