Wednesday we took the kids out of school, and headed to the fair for a day of fun, food, and family time.
Flash forward 8 years, and here's my life, with 2 teenage drivers. Scary, hu?
I think Morgan and Matt won the race.
This poor pig was a great white breed of pig, and weighed in at a whopping 950 lbs. She was due the day we were at the fair. Makes that 25 lbs most of us gain with our babies seam not so bad, hu?

We could have spent 3 hours, and $30 on food for these stupid goats, and the kids would have been happy as can be.


Gabe insisted on having his picture taken in this cutout. He was so funny!

Can you believe it? An Alligator in Alaska? Only at the fair.
I think Morgan and Matt won the race.
This poor pig was a great white breed of pig, and weighed in at a whopping 950 lbs. She was due the day we were at the fair. Makes that 25 lbs most of us gain with our babies seam not so bad, hu?
We could have spent 3 hours, and $30 on food for these stupid goats, and the kids would have been happy as can be.

Gabe insisted on having his picture taken in this cutout. He was so funny!

Can you believe it? An Alligator in Alaska? Only at the fair.
Sorry Grandma, but Morgan insisted on having her photo taken with this snake. Creepy, hu?
Morgan and I on the dragon roller coaster. She screamed every minute of it, and had the bes time! At one point in the ride, the guy in front of us turned around, and said, "is she okay?"
Morgan and I on the dragon roller coaster. She screamed every minute of it, and had the bes time! At one point in the ride, the guy in front of us turned around, and said, "is she okay?"I said "ya, these are happy screams"
Matt went on the Dragon ride as Morgan's buddy, and Gabe took Chandler. Loved the fair this day! Every time Chandler came close to me, he'd scream out "mommmmy!"
Matt went on the Dragon ride as Morgan's buddy, and Gabe took Chandler. Loved the fair this day! Every time Chandler came close to me, he'd scream out "mommmmy!"
Gabe was a very good brother, and road the very tame rides with his little sister, so she wouldn't be alone. What a good guy.
Yes, I let Chandler ride the Hang Gliders. I allowed a machine to carry my baby up 40 feet in the air, suspended by some metal and a few bolts, and some fabric wings that let's face it, have no prayer of actually gliding anywhere should something happen. But look at his face...how could I say no to that?
Yes, I let Chandler ride the Hang Gliders. I allowed a machine to carry my baby up 40 feet in the air, suspended by some metal and a few bolts, and some fabric wings that let's face it, have no prayer of actually gliding anywhere should something happen. But look at his face...how could I say no to that?


No comments:
Post a Comment