As you can see I'm a day late and a dollar short (as usual). We headed out to Pyrah's Farm last week, and spent a couple of hours at their annual Fall Festival. The kids had fun.
Here's Chandler trying his hand at ropin' a bull.


Gabe mid-lasso.

Morgan especially had fun. We had to eventual just pull her off the saddle. I think she's a born cowgirl.

The hay maze was kind of fun. It reminded me of the pineapple maze in Hawaii. (on a much smaller scale of course) The kids had 6 circles they had to find 6 different colored markers to color it in, then make their way back to the entrance for a prize.
1 comment:
I would NOT want to be the parent in the neighborhood who owned the wagon train :). Can you imagine? You'd never get any rest. BUT you'd probably be the most popular LOL. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment