Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Cupcakes and Crafting.
I helped out the YW in our ward this week with a little cupcake decorating activity. They wanted to make 3 different kinds. Panda Bears, Pumpkins, and Butterflies. I hope they had fun, cause I had a blast!! I love doing creative things with the youth, and seeing the excitement in their eyes as they create something cute all by themselves.
This is also something I've been working on with a friend. I saw these individual nativity blocks on a blog, made with stickers, but the stickers are now discontinued, so you can't get them. And Renae and I really wanted to make a set of "cute" nativity blocks. So, my friend who does vinyl designed these cute characters for us, I just put them on their own blocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are so cute! I've been looking around for a new nativity, and I think this is absolutely adorable! I wish I lived closer so I could borrow the pattern from you!
Post a Comment