Sunday, May 16, 2010

Alaska Native Museum.

Chandler and Matt went to the Alaska Heritage Museum with the 4th graders this year. Since I was not there, I sent the camera with Matt, and these are the 4 pictures that came back. Hey, at least my kid is in most of them.

Chandler standing next to rib cage bones of a whale. Doesn't he look excited?

The skeleton of a Gray Whale.

Again, doesn't he look excited to be there? Really, he's a very happy kid...he just HATES having his picture taken.


I had to fight laughter the other day, when Chandler informed me that because he was born in Alaska, that made him Native to Alaska, and could thus hunt whales and seals with the other natives in the state. Apparently he misunderstood some stories his uncle Jacob had told him about hunting with the natives in Aniak.


No comments: