Sunday, May 16, 2010

Need I say more?

Morgan and I went out one day this week, as the green explosion was just starting, and had a fun time jumping on the trampoline. She is such a joy and a challenge to me as a mom. I find myself constantly needing to up my game since she has come along, and more lately since she has become such a little smarty pants. One of the older ladies in our ward told me today that "that little girl of mine has a lot of 'moxie'. " I laughed and told her that was the understatement of the century.

1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

Don't you just love those "moxie" comments? I never know if they truly want to say "um, you really need to get a handle on your twins" or if they really think they have fun personalities...

Cute pic of miss Morgan!! But of course they all are :)