They weren't too happy with me. They thought, after all, that it would be a picture posing free weekend.
Thursday morning, Matt and the Doc got up early to go on a King Salmon Charter. Nothing. But when they got back around 1pm, we loaded up everyone and took off to the Kaseiloff to go dip netting. Nada. But the kids had fun just running around on the beach, playing in the waves and watching everyone else trying to get some fish.

Chandler of course, had treasures to hunt for.
And Gabe made friends with the other kids. Notice the other two people are wearing chest waders, and my kids just out there in is cloths? Why did I even bother buying that kid boots?
Chandler found an old lady who had gutted her fish, and was willing to give Chandler some bits so he could go feed the seagulls. It was hilarious to watch.

I found out later, after we left that the lady behind Gabe is actually a friend from High School who was there fishing with her family. (Heather Hepworth) I didn't even realize it when we were there, and I took this picture of Gabe. Small world.
Ya, right, the boots really weren't necessary, were they? By the time we left, they were both soaking wet, up to their armpits.
I don't have any pictures of us dip netting from the boat,(mostly because I was working about getting my $800 camera wet. Wierd hu?) but we had so much fun. In fact, Matt went back this weekend to do some more fishing. Thank you Bobbie and Steve for such a fun weekend, and for being such wonderful people and friends.
These amazing Rainbows were all over the Valley as we drove home Saturday night after a great weekend together.
No comments:
Post a Comment