Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Timpanogos Caves

I don't know why, but these pictures from our cave hike were all down loaded out of sequence, but you get the idea. We had so much time to climb the mountain before our tour time, that there was lots of picture taking, posing, and downtime. The kids did great, and so did Matt, who, if you know him, you know he seriously dislikes being out in anything over 60 degrees. This particular day was about 85-90.





This was at the beginning, during one of her, "I feel good" moments. Just wait, we'll start up another switchback in a minute, and that grin will fade.
The Boys...1/2 way up the mountain. Still breathing, and complaining about the heat was kept to a minimum.
They were tired, but did a great job of conquoring the mountain!
Gabe was a trouper, carrying Morgan's backpack most of the day... even while we were inside the caves, and he had to turn it around to the front so he could clear the jaged rocks.
At the end of the cave tour. I think they all had fun. I know I enjoyed it. Its fun seeing it through your children's eyes.

No comments: