Last year, I made this cake for a co-workers birthday because she is a purse fanatic! She asked me if I would please make her another purse cake this year, so I began plotting, and came up this this...

LOTS of Purse cakes (or cupcakes I should say) . I saw this idea on Pinterest, where every cupcake was topped with a cute little purse of its very own.
This black sequin purse was one of my first, and my favorites.

Followed by this green one. It was fun to finally get out some of the fondant tools Matt bought me for Christmas last year.

Every girl has a red zebra print purse in her closet, right? :)

Some more of these fun little cupcakes...

...and just for kicks, I added some high heels on a couple.
2 comments:
Those are SO creative! You never cease to amaze me with your talents! Awesome!
Thanks Mari. My new creative friend lately is Pinterest. Its where I find some of the greatest ideas. Hey, you seem to be able to attatch your blog link on Facebook. How are you doing this with the new changes on there? I can't seem to figure it out.
Post a Comment