So we get a call this morning before church, from Grandma Christensen. (Jenn's mom) She wants to know if we woke up to a kitten on our door step, or if it was just her. A quick look out our door...nope, just hers. A few minutes later, we were telling Chandler about the cat. He said he knew where the cat came from. So, he got on the phone and called Grandma. "Grandma, I heard the news about the cat" and then he whispered something into the phone, waited, then hung up. Since Matt and I couldn't hear what he had said, we asked him, "Chandler, what did you say to Grandma?" He assured us, that he had simply just told Grandma that the cat came from the little girl across the street, their cat had just had kittens. I was a little sceptical, so I called my folks to ask about the conversation. As soon as the giggling finally stopped mom told me, that after saying he'd heard about the cat, Chandler whispered really low, "Grandma, bring the cat over to my house". I'm sure he thought he'd just keep it under his bed or something.
An hour later, I called to see if they'd found where the kitten had come from. Apparently, Jeremy was driving down the road, and saw a man pull over, jump out, and run a cat up to the front porch of someone's house. Jeremy walked up to the man, handed him the cat, and said, "we didn't want ours".
No comments:
Post a Comment