Saturday, September 1, 2007
Things you never thought you'd say in front of your dad...
So, I'm over at my parents house, and we're talking about the wedding we're going to that night. Matt was thinking of coming home, to change, and then leaving with us. (my mom, Morgan and I) So I'm sitting there, with my parents, talking, and I thought, why don't we just pick Matt up at his office, on our way to the wedding. But I couldn't remember what he had been wearing that morning, if it was appropriate wedding attire. So I pick up the phone, (still sitting right next to mom and dad) and when Matt answers, I say, "what are you wearing right now?" My mom was the first to burst out in laughter, which started dad, then Matt heard, and was also laughing and cracking jokes. My dad decided my cheeks weren't red enough, so he asked if I wanted some privacy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment