Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just messin' round


So, as Katie can attest, I've been having fun playing with Picasa, doing crazy editing with some of my pictures. This is one of them. Actually, I really like it. As far as pictures of myself go. I've also been working on crafty stuff, and if anybody has any good ideas for Super Saturdays, I'm in charge of ours this year, since I got my new calling as Enrichment leader in my ward. (still Stake activities too...which means Christmas is going to be insane this year, what with Messiah and all the enrichment stuff going on). Matt is now Gabe's Primary teacher. (Thank you, Bishop) We were struggling with him being the Choir director, (and me pianist) this is just a much better fit for Matt. He loves being in primary, and was subbing half the time anyway. Again...any ideas? Let me know. We're already doing some boards, and tiles, with vinyl (thanks to a lady in the Palmer wards who has a machine, and will do them for cost for RS), but I'd really like a cute ornament, or something with nativities.

No comments: