Sunday, February 3, 2008

Clean your room!

This is what I get when I ask the boys to take pictures of their clean room, instead of going down to see for myself. They thought they were very clever though. Only taking one picture of a small piece of cleared away floor in their room. Oh well, at least they had fun...
















So I asked the boys to go clean their room last night. They kept telling me, "it is clean, it is clean". I was busy trying to get dinner ready, (this is where my lazy parenting comes into play)so I actually handed them the digital camera, and said, "here, each of you take a picture of your room to show me how clean it is, then bring the camera back and I'll see". These are the pictures that Chandler took. One of gabe, and one of a square yard of carpet.

No comments: