Here's my delisioso (you Dora fans know that word well) Triple Berry Cobbler. ITs a tried and true family favorite around my house. Simply take the frozen Costco triple berry blend, mix in some sugar and flower, and a drizzle or so of some lemon juice. then poor into your cooking dish. Then I take a cube and a half of butter, softened, then add one yellow cake mix, some oats, and nutmeg. then I just take a fork and combine it. Keep it nice and crumbly. You don't want everything mixed together like a cake mix. Then I take handfulls, and just crumble them on topof the berries. Bake at 350 till golden brown. (30-45 min.) We like to pull ours out of the oven, wait maybe ten minutes, then dish it up with whip cream. YUMMMMMMY! (I had to cut Chandler off after his third helping)
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Jenn's Triple Berry Cobbler
Here's my delisioso (you Dora fans know that word well) Triple Berry Cobbler. ITs a tried and true family favorite around my house. Simply take the frozen Costco triple berry blend, mix in some sugar and flower, and a drizzle or so of some lemon juice. then poor into your cooking dish. Then I take a cube and a half of butter, softened, then add one yellow cake mix, some oats, and nutmeg. then I just take a fork and combine it. Keep it nice and crumbly. You don't want everything mixed together like a cake mix. Then I take handfulls, and just crumble them on topof the berries. Bake at 350 till golden brown. (30-45 min.) We like to pull ours out of the oven, wait maybe ten minutes, then dish it up with whip cream. YUMMMMMMY! (I had to cut Chandler off after his third helping)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the Triple Berry Mix!! I made freezer jam with it last week, and keep making bread to eat with it (nothing as good as homemade bread and jam!).
We've blown through half the batch already.
Post a Comment