Friday, March 14, 2008

Misc. Pictures

Morgan riding her bike down our street. We love pre-break up season, when the roads are clearing . And today especially was beautiful. The sun was bright, no wind, and the temp hovered right around the 30-34 degree range. Not back for early March. I've definitely seen worse.
This is how I found Morgan the other night when I went to check on her before I went to bed. she was propped up in her princess chair, with a stool next to her so she could have the pillow for her arm, she had thrown toys all over the room, and books were everywhere. I think she literally collapsed from exhaustion.




Morgan riding her bike down to grandma's house today.
















The boys decided it was sunny and warm enough one afternoon to play outside without their winter coats. They sled down our hill, they jumped on the trampoline, and had lots of fun with their friends in our neighborhood

No comments: