

We end the week with a hair cut for the boys. This is where we insert the phrase, "you might be a redneck if..." Let me back up. I HATE giving the boys haircuts. I have now been banned from giving Matt haircuts...he has to call madam Laurie for appointments lately (my mom). I'm also too cheep to pay that much money for little boys to have their hair cut. Especially my boys, who are like their father, and their hair grows out faster than anything I've ever seen. So, I decided that the boys were way too shaggy for church this Sunday. It started out well. I handed the clippers to Chandler for a second, while I moved some towels, and that was enough time for him to remove the comb, and run a stripe down the middle of his head.
me: Well, Chandler, I guess your going bald now.
Chandler: really? can I do it?
me: I guess you can't get anymore bald than you already are, so sure! Have a ball.
Chandler: Wicked cool! (yes, he actually said wicked)
me: Did you just say wicked cool?
Chandler: Ya, this it totally awesome!
no, I have not been letting him watch Wayne's World, Bill and Ted's, or any other dumb 80's movie. The sweet thing, is when it came time for Gabe to get his haircut, he wanted to be just like Chandler, so Chandler wouldn't be bald by himself.
2 comments:
Hey Jenn you'll have to ask Matt about the time he and his buddies wanted me to give them haircuts. I'd never had buzzers in my hand before in my life. One of his friends went first. Ask Matt whether he supported his friend in his baldness (like Gabe did Chandler) or if he backed out.
I think it must have been too tramatic, cause he's blocked it from his memory. :)
Post a Comment