Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Penelope

We recently had a girls night out where we went and saw the movie "Penelope". Loved it! mom, Renae, and I went (with Morgan in tow) and we sent the boys with dad to see "Spiderwick". everybody had fun. And bonus, Dad didn't have to see another chick-flick. And I'm not normally a big James McAvoy fan, but the ending, where he grabs her and kisses her before he knows her nose is gone? Very hot. (sorry mom and Ellen, but it was)

2 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

Way to reveal the ending ya spoiler! LOL just kiddin'. I'm pretty sure I'll get around to seeing this someday after it's been out on DVD for months. Boo hoo I don't get out much. Jealous!

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

Come on, did you really think they'd leave a pig nose on the heironin? (help me with spelling Katie, you'r my only hope)
Are you telling me your on Matt's side, and hate that I read the end of a book to see if I'll like it based on the end? :)