Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Been One of Those...

This has been one crazy week...as evident by my lack of posts!

Monday night was my first night of Kickboxing. Loved it! In two weeks, we earn our boxing bags. I'm way excited about that. Had to take Morgan in for her TB test before starting school, and she was one very unhappy camper. (last shot though...at last till she's 11)
Tuesday was Morgan's first day of school...took pictures with Grandma's camera, so I'll post those later.
Wednesday was my SIL's Scentsy Party, and let me just say, she had a very good one! Lots of people, was totally fun. It was a themed party. People came wearing orange, and she served lots of pumpkin type foods. It was great. Had to take Morgan back to the doctor to have her TB test read.
Thursday was gym, running errands, my Scentsy Launch, oh, and I repainted my kitchen. (I'll have before and after pictures posted soon)
Today I spent cleaning up after my party, going to the gym, running more errands, (dealing with all the crazies in the stores who's PFD's are burning a whole in their pockets), and I watched my adorable nephew Jense tonight while his mommy went to the temple with my parents. Now, I'm sitting here watching Baby Mama, since Matt is working late, and finishing up my last batch of Jam. (that's like my ump-teenth of the season...I think we finally have enough jam this year) Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry lemonade, Raspberry Mango, Strawberry, Triple Berry, Apple Jelly, and Strawberry Pineapple.

1 comment:

Blueyedmle said...

This is why I refer to you as supermom. Im lucky to get bottles washed and Reed in a bath each day. You kick ass.