Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween
Finally, I know, but here are the pictures from Halloween night. The kids had fun. It was about our 4th dress up event, and I think the magic of the night was wearing off on them. It was also very cold, and Morgan only made it to 3 houses before she gave up and went back to Grandma's to warm up, cuddle up on the couch, and get her fill of candy without heading outside. Chandler made it as far as our house, but then decided to stay in as well. Gabe is our Trick-or-Treating champion. He did the entire loop with Matt,and had a ball. He was so excited to be a viking this year. Oh, and in case your wondering, Chandler ended up being a Secret Agent. This was a tough one. Chandler has such incredibly high expectations, and such a great imagination, that I don't think Martha Stewart herself could make a costume to his liking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment