Family Scripture time is always interesting at our house. Last night, in stereo. We had Chandler, who was supposed to be reading, then Gabe, who is quite the show off now with his reading ability, quietly whispering the words while Chandler read, and even reading ahead of him at times, so that we were hearing two different parts of the scriptures at the same time. Then there was Morgan, who when it was her turn, and I was giving her a line at a time to repeat, but either expound on what I had said, instead of repeating it, or would start to recite the pledge of allegiance. (which Matt and I still don't know where she learned, since they don't say it in her preschool) So here's how it sounded.
mom: ...and it came to pass
Morgan: there was now a people who did this and the
mom: ...in the thirteenth year
Morgan: allegiance to the flag
Mom: ...and the people did wax strong
Morgan: and they cleaned the floors...
No comments:
Post a Comment