Wednesday, February 11, 2009

10 Random Facts about Chandler

I thought that since it was the week of Valentines, and I have been getting all kinds of tags about random facts about me, I would give you random facts about the special people in my life. Here's the first one...
1. His middle name is Scott, after my dad, and my grandmother's maiden name.

2. Since he was 3, Chandler has always said the word female with an Australian accent.

3. He can't pass by a dog, cat, bird, lizard, or any other living creature without petting it, picking it up, or talking to it.

4. When he was 3, my younger brother took Chandler to the movies, and there was a preview for Finding Nemo. The shark part scared Chandler so bad, it was another 2 years before we could get him in the theatre without some kind of panic attack.

5. He named our current dog Bear.

6. He was baptized on his birthday. We lucked out, and it fell on a Saturday, and all the family was able to come.

7. Chandler doesn't like sauces of any kind. This means no ketchup with his fries, hamburgers, and hot dogs. He eats salad without dressing. And he puts nothing on his sandwich, except meet. Not even cheese.

8. Because of Chandler, Matt and I are both very well versed in Aspurgers Syndrome, and the difference between that, and autism.

9. Chandler has the most amazing blue eyes. I don't think I've seen blue eyes like that since my great grandpa Carson.

10. Chandler is 99.999% like his father. I think he gets the blond hair from me, and nothing else. But he is wonderful, and I wouldn't change a thing about him!

No comments: