Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hi, I'm Jennifer Stastny, and I'm addicted to Target


I think I need to join a group. Target Addicts Anonymous (TAA) Maybe its because I live in Alaska, and we've been without one for so long. Maybe its because they have new and fun things that you just can't find at Walmart. Maybe I need more of a life. Or maybe its the amazing clearance items you find as I peruse the isles, not really looking for anything in particular, but when I seen those lovely little red tags on my favorite deodorant which is always expensive, and never on sale, I just can't help dipping into my mad money, and buying two of them and sticking them back. I rationalize this as adding to my "emergency preparedness" items. You know, in case the volcano actually does blow, and the stores close, and I perspire my way through the deodorant I am currently using. Now I know I'm good to go for as long as any disaster lasts without smelling bad. At least, that's what I tell myself as I'm putting the items in my basket...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Too funny and too true!!