Don't worry...I shared with Matt. (except for the Midol)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
The irony of Diet coke and 8000 calories worth of chocolate.
I had a really bad day last week, and took this picture of my purchases at Target that night on my way the tanning salon. If your a girl, and you have that special friend that comes to visit you once a month, the contents in this photo cannot be a surprise to you. The funny thing was the girl at the check out stand. She rung up my stuff, than said "wow, all this chocolate is making me hungry." I said "ya, its just something to wash down the Midol" I don't think she was more than 12, so she didn't laugh, or even get my joke. But when I got home, I just had to take a picture of what I had walked out with.
Don't worry...I shared with Matt. (except for the Midol)
Don't worry...I shared with Matt. (except for the Midol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loving this post!
Your visiting teachers brought you all that?!?
Oh wait, when you said "that special friend who comes once a month" that's the first thing that came to mind. LOL. JUST KIDDIN'.
I just finished a handful of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips myself, so I know all about it sis.
Post a Comment