Sunday, November 29, 2009

Team Edward, definately! (unless Jacob is shirtless)


I hosted Bunko this month, and it was great! Our Bunko night fell on the 21st, (the day after New Moon came out!) So our theme, of course had to be Twilight oriented! Here' s our group, minus one Anna. :)
I made Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting, and splattered them with danish dessert, in order to look like blood.
I printed off Twilight quotes and framed them for the table. Then my friend Rosie added the red table cloth and candles.
Water bottles filled with red Chrystal light, and I printed off blood labels.
Close ups of the cupcakes.
As part of the prizes, I made shirts for everyone. (bought plain shirts and Michael's, and Matt helped me design Twilight logos for them, then I ironed them on) Jessica and Renae are modeling theirs.

No comments: