All through our neighborhood, people had trees coming down. My neighbor actually had a big cotton wood between our two properties come down right on her garage. I went to take a picture a few hours later though, and they had already hauled it away. This is what our yard looked like at the end of a really windy day though. Monday, November 2, 2009
We're not in Kansas anymore Todo.
We've had a couple of really sunny but windy days out here in the valley. I took this shot of Wasilla Lake one evening on my way to Matt's work. On a normal day, you can see the reflection of the trees and mountains in the lake. Check out all the white caps this day!
All through our neighborhood, people had trees coming down. My neighbor actually had a big cotton wood between our two properties come down right on her garage. I went to take a picture a few hours later though, and they had already hauled it away. This is what our yard looked like at the end of a really windy day though.
All through our neighborhood, people had trees coming down. My neighbor actually had a big cotton wood between our two properties come down right on her garage. I went to take a picture a few hours later though, and they had already hauled it away. This is what our yard looked like at the end of a really windy day though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment