Gabe the Babe, (the nickname all the girls in school have apparently given him) loves to pose for the camera now. This is new. And it cracks me up. He's also an incredibly good brother to his little sis.
LOVE all the silver buildings here, and the red trim. Don't ask me what's going on with Morgan. I have no idea.

Matt and I, all set up, timer going, and the kids have scattered. This shot is me, looking across the trail where Chandler is bent down petting someones dog. (EVERYONE there today had a dog...including us. Do you know how many other people's dogs we had to stop and pet every five steps?)
Matt, just smiling his usual calm smile, while I snap my fingers at kids to get in the photo as the timer snaps 5 consecutive shots.
Matt, just smiling his usual calm smile, while I snap my fingers at kids to get in the photo as the timer snaps 5 consecutive shots. 

No comments:
Post a Comment