Sunday, September 12, 2010

Moose Madness!

Moose Madness at the zoo. Renae and I headed from Potter's Marsh to the Alaska Zoo. After waiting in line for 20 minutes, we were finally in. Don't get me started on the whole line thing. I think they need a special line for all of us Season Family Pass people, so we don't have to wait in line with the common folk and tourist. Gabe wanted to try his hand at moose calling, so he got in line for the moose call contest..


Chandler, giving his best moose call in front of everyone. Jackson made a drawing, and was so excited to give it to the Moose that he barely noticed the returned high five.








Renae's Boys on the moose. I gotta say, this is one of my favorites of Jack.
A perfect end to a perfect zoo visit. And, we got a prize for the Moose Scavenger Hunt.








No comments: