Sunday, September 12, 2010

Morgan's First Pedi!

So, after a long day of walking around the marsh, and the zoo, I decided to treat Morgan to her very first pedicure while the boys were off at a birthday party. I think I did a very bad thing. She LOVED it!!! It was so cute though, she kept giggling, but hid it behind her hands, so the guy who was working on her feet wouldn't see her laughing at him tickling her.

Calling daddy to tell him how much she loved getting pedicures, and how she wants to this at least once a month now. Of course she can't go by herself, so I'll have to make the sacrifice of accompanying her.

Morgan's hot pink she picked out, and my french. (please ignore the hair on the floor, our big dumb dog is blowing his summer coat, and I'm going to go shave him bald if his boy owners don't do something about it!)



Notice the cute flower on her big toe. SO CUTE!






No comments: