
We are twice blessed today to celebrate the birth of both Matt, and Morgan. Matt is officially old now, since he's over the big 30 mark. We don't even talk about numbers anymore:) Poor guy had to work early this morning, and is staying in town to attend the earlier session at the temple, before I meet up with him for the 8pm session. He never ceases to amaze me. I am so thankful to have this man in my life. We have definitely been thrown some curve balls over the years, and he has taken it all in stride. His faith never wavering, and his kindness never failing. He is such an example to me, and those around him. Happy Birthday Babe! Here's to your 'Next 30 years!'
1 comment:
Happy birthday little brother! I tried to call around 5:30 your time yesterday but the phone just rang and rang. I guess it's better to be in the temple rather than jawing on the phone with your sister.
Love you tons.
KT
Post a Comment