IT'S AWESOME! I don't know why I hadn't read it before, but now that I have,
I'm addicted. I've even got my mom hooked, and I'm coming after you next, Renae!
I bought Penelope last night, and when Matt saw the little sticker on the cover
that said it had a sneak preview of Twilight, he laughed, because he thought the only reason I had bought the movie was because I wanted to see the preview. I had to convince him that I hadn't even noticed the sticker. I just really liked the movie Penelope. We watched it last night, and I thought the kids would all get bored with it, but the boys were totally into it. And afterwards, I realized it was a great movie to teach my boys about the importance of looking beyond the surface. Plus, it was cute, funny, and very clean and appropriate.
2 comments:
You better hurry up with New Moon and Eclipse, Breaking Dawn comes out in 15 days, 14 hours, 48 min and 37, no 34 seconds! Yes, I am obsessed with this series and can't wait for the 4th book and movie in December. I am even reading them all over again. Happy reading Jen!!
I am shocked you are so behind the times. Even I have read them (well the first two...) Cant wait for the movie. And now I can put Penelope on my list of must see movies.
Post a Comment