Morgan and I right before our family meeting at the house
on our Sunday at McCall.
Gabe would have spent every second of every day down by the water
if we let him. He had so much fun, no matter what he was doing.
Boating, tubing, playing in the sand, wading, swimming, playing pirates...
he did it all with a smile on his face. 
It's a 'guy thing'
Chandler and his cousin Jordan. No matter the age, pretty much all the boy
cousins bonded over one thing that week at McCall. STARWARS...the computer game.
I couldn't believe how popular that little game that tortures my very existence
on a daily basis was to a bunch of boys, and even some men. 
Morgan, on talent show night. (ugh, is anyone else sick of my crappy-camera pictures?)
Morgan was so excited to get up in front of everyone and twirl around
like a princess.
My niece and nephew jumping off our private deck into Lake Payette.
like a princess.
These older kids were so much fun to get to know. Morgan had
a hard time pronouncing Cierra's name, so she called her everything
else, from Sara, to Cereal. But she adored her new-found cousins, and
1 comment:
Hi Jennifer! I hope you don't mind me commenting. I found your blog today and just had to say how beautiful you and your little family are! The kids have grown so much since I saw you all last!!
Lots of love!
Cheryl
Post a Comment