Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Weekend!


Major kudos and thanks to my mom and husband for this weekend. My mom was an angel and watched my kids over night Friday, so that Matt and I could have a real go out to dinner and a movie date. We went to Cattle Co. and then saw Twilight. I loved it! I have an amazing husband who, because of my interest in the books, decided to read them, and fell in love with them right along with me. It was awesome to see the movie, and then be able to contrast it to the book with him on our ride home.
And then today, my husband was once again his amazing self, and let me take another trip into town to go shopping with the girls and then see Twilight again, with them. He even managed to get my car out of the driveway of my friend's house after I got it stuck. What a guy! The kids were also on their best behavior for him, and I'm glad they had a fun dad day to just play and have fun.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Loved it too!! Zac didn't enjoy the movie much, I figured, but am grateful he at least went with me. Glad you had a fun weekend!