Friday, December 19, 2008

And the hits just keep on coming!

As some of you may know, its been a really bad week for me. I've had bad thing, after bad thing happening to me. Trips in and out of the hospital, hours of waiting for radiologist to come back and tell me what I already knew, but my husband was very worried about...(that I didn't have a blood clott and could finally go home). Matt's car has had problem after problem we've had to deal with. Then tonight, on our way home from picking Matt up at the car shop (after he road in from Anchorage with the tow truck) I was pulled over by the troopers for a busted tail light. Then, not 2 minutes later, I was pulled over again, by the Palmer police for the same thing. Matt and I were just laughing by then. I just rolled down the window, and handed him the same stack of documents I'd handing the last officer. I was actually hoping we might get pulled over one more time before we got home. You know, something to blog about later!
Now for my venting at the local authorities... I know budgets have been cut, and everythings tight guys, but come on! Its the week before Christmas, people are out drinking and celebrating, and your taking time out to pull over a mom van with a busted out tail light? Could we not think of a better way to spend our time?

1 comment:

Amy said...

What is happening with you? I am worried after reading this post about the hospital... email me or something (when you can) so I can stop worrying! Hope that things are well with you and that they slow down. Merry Christmas.