What a relief. I'm done with Christmas shopping! (notice I said shopping, not that I have every one's presents). I still have to finish a few homemade gifts. And I have all the stuff for Gabe and Chandler's classes, but they still need to be put together. But it is a relief to know that I've got the kids all taken care of. It wasn't easy either. Matt and I went shopping a few weeks ago, and he picked out several things for the boys (all Star Wars) and I later discovered that none of it was what the boys actually wanted. So I was back to square one, with more shopping, and lots of returning. Thank goodness I kept good track of receipts this year, hu? And don't worry Grandma's and Grandpa's, I left a few things for you guys. :)
I'm also taking today off. I woke up with one of those scratchy, dry throats, bruised knuckles from kickboxing last night, and a messy house. What else am I to do? Gotta stay home and clean, obviously. At least until its time to go do my piano lessons this afternoon.
By the way, do any of you realize how cold it is up here in the frigid north? Let me tell you, its very cold! Right now its only 2 degrees. Anyone from Arizona wanna trade places for a few weeks? I would be okay without a white Christmas! (I've had enough white to last me a lifetime!)
3 comments:
Yahoo for you... It feels good to have it done, I agree!! I still have to finish up a few "homemade" things too. It will be nice to just be able to relax!!! :) :) :)
Um no trades, not this time of year. Ill stick with my cold cold 50 degree mornings thank you very much. By afternoon Im back in short sleeve shirt and shorts if Im not at work. But you are more than welcome to come and visit.
Love the design, Jenn. I have to admit that after growing up in AK and living there for most of my married life so far, I thought that I would never miss the snow. Well, here I am, three years in UT and I miss it! Shh- don't tell! But I will also admit that I DO NOT miss 2 degrees! I feel for ya, hang in there!
Post a Comment