Monday, December 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANDLER

Its Chandler's 9th birthday, so in his honor, here are 9 things I love about Chandler...

1. His imagination. Chandler has the amazing ability of creating any kind of story in his head, and running with it. This makes for very fun and interesting dinner conversation.

2. His sense of humor. Chandler has a very mischievous sense of humor, and we all love watching movies with him, because if there's any chance of a good laugh, he'll have it.

3. His caring nature with his brother, sister, and cousins. Chandler has a great love of babies and little ones. He is very good with them, and loves holding all the newborns in our ward on Sunday.

4. Chandler is very helpful. If I need something done, he does it. The responsibilities of pet care often falls on Chandler, and he is very good about making sure Bear gets out and is fed 3 times a day.

5. I love hearing Chandler sing. When he was in kindergarten and 1st grade, he was always coming home with some little song he'd learned. He has his daddy's amazing talent for singing, and rarely hits a bad note.

6. Chandler has a love for science. Experiments, botany, crystal growing, biology. You name it, he is interested in learning everything he can about it.

7. I love that Chandler is just like Matt. Really, they're so much alike its scary. Other than their eating habits, they're identical. They can sit for hours, playing games, Lego's, reading, and just being together.

8. Chandler has a sense of honor. If he makes a contract to do something at school, he does it. He follows through, dotting every I and crossing every T.

9. Chandler makes the best friend. He is someone who doesn't make friends just to make friends. If he calls you his friend, he really means it. He is a true friend, who will be there for you, and always help you to be the best you you can be.

1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

Happy Birthday (a day late) Chandler!! Emma wanted to call yesterday morning before she went to school, but that would have been at 5:30 a.m., so we refrained. And then the rest of the day happened. :)

BTW I'm laughing at your comment re: how cold it is up there. I was just listening to the weather report and they're all telling everyone to bust out the sweaters b/c it's only going to reach 64 today. LOL as I type I'll admit I'm wearing a sweater and slippers, but I always did in July in AK too. The good news for me is that we'll have a white Christmas at Mom & Dad's this year! Hopefully not too white, though, because that means we won't be driving up there.