Here's her very decorated envelope with her tooth in it for the tooth fairy.Sunday, July 18, 2010
All I want for Christmas (in July) is my 2 front teeth!
Well, it finally happened! My baby lost her first teeth this week. I've been threatening her for weeks that if she didn't pull them soon, (since there were permanents already coming in) that I'd take her into work and have Dr. Steve pull them for her. So, Wednesday it happened. The first one came out. When that happened, the other tooth, that was already loose, became looser, and tipped diagonally to the side. It was really funny looking. I played the organ in sacrament meeting today, and after the Sacrament hymn, I went to sit with my family, and Morgan was standing in the isle, jumping up and down with excitement, because her tooth had come out!!!
Here's her very decorated envelope with her tooth in it for the tooth fairy.
Here's her very decorated envelope with her tooth in it for the tooth fairy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment