Here's some of my favorite red white and blue yummy's that I've made this season.
These mini cheesecakes were made for a Bunko Night with a Red White and Blue theme.

And of course, I had to make a cheesecake for my sweetie when I left for Bunko that night.

These are nutmeg and banana flavored cupcakes made to look like blueberry pies. I used real blueberries and then frosting piped on to look like lattice work and pie crust.

Our kids have loved this one this summer. Take your favorite BBQ pork recipe, and make a sandwich, topped with coleslaw. Costco had these little slider buns that I used for smaller portions. They were perfect!

A long time favorite in our family has been Mom's Spinach and Strawberry salad with Feta cheese and Poppy seed Vinaigrette. MMMMMMMM.
1 comment:
The Seward pictures are beautiful, oh my goodness! Keep me posted for next summer and we will go.
The blueberry cupcakes are way cute. I bet they tasted even better. Yum!!
Pulled pork. My favorite. Ever.
Post a Comment