Matt and I got home from work last night and it was so beautiful we just couldn't stay home. So after dinner, Matt and I took the kids down the road about 5 mile, where there's a bluff lookout, and a little trail that winds around the coast. We had blue skies, bald eagles flying overhead, wild raspberries the kids were eating, and a crazy mom with a nice camera to bug everyone with.
Enjoy!

Don't I have a nice looking family? (ignore the boy's hair....all three need haircuts)

I love these kids. They are fun to be around, and are growing into such great little people.


Gabe is a great kid. He's funny, cute, and is always trying to do the right thing.

She was being such a stinker while we were taking pictures last night. Either she was making this smooshy face, or she was doing her newest thing, of "I've got my eyes on you" as she points two fingers at her eyes, then yours. Hilarious!

Can you believe this is my baby? Isn't he huge? 5th grade this year. It goes by way too fast!
3 comments:
LOVE the pictures of everyone! yes, they are growing up way too fast. Children truly are a gift from God and we are so blessed to be the caretakers over these precious ones.
Thanks for sharing all the going on's in Alaska, can't wait to get everyone together again.:)
Sally
WOW Jen you take some amazing pictures!! That is a perfect place for family summer time pics and yes you have a pretty good looking family I do say so!
Thanks Vanessa! Sally, can't wait to get everyone together when you guys get back! We're hoping to take some great family pictures, with everyone wearing black, white, and grey. See ya soon!
Post a Comment