Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lessons Learned

I. Need. Potatoes. Real, dried, frozen shredded. Anything would have worked today as I was scrambling to find something for a breakfast casserole for my Mila Bonita Party tomorrow. http://www.milabonita.blogspot.com/ Check it out! Lindsay is SO talented and has THE cutest things for little girls, babies, and girly girls who need that extra little accessory. Dinner tonight? Welllll, that's another story. I had a piano student at 5:15, and during that small 30 minute space of time, my two youngest went through the kitchen and ransacked it. You name it, they ate it. Fresh Rice Crispy Treats I had just made to put in lunches this week, Cheezit Crackers (ya, the ones in the cook containers from Monday's post) banana's, banana bread I'd just baked. And since apparently Chandler did the same ransacking at Grandma's house while he was over there today, I am on strike tonight, and no dinner will be served. Hey, don't look at me like that. These kids made out like bandits in a bakery tonight. Do you think they're revolting against my salads?

No comments: