1. Jenn did her first group bike ride last night, in preparation for those Triathlons this summer. Last nights route was an 8.4 mile down hill half way, and up many hills the rest of the way. Ughh! But it was so beautiful, and a great group of girls to ride around Wasilla with.
2. For FHE we went over to the church and helped clean the building as part of our ward's duty this month. We lucked out, and it was stake conference on Sunday, so we mainly just had to clean the chapel. The kids helped straighten the hymn books, and picked up garbage, and the adults all vacuumed. A great activity for our children to learn the importance of taking care of our Heavenly Father's house.
3. Morgan and Matt decided to have a pit fire today and burn some of the twigs that have blown into the yard over the long winter. The following ensued....
See Morgan with the hose?
See Matt running from Morgan with the hose.
See Matt getting drenched with the hose.
4. Tonight I went to Taebo, and felt so wonderful afterwards, a friend and I decided to go for a jog. We did about 2 miles. Then Matt, the kids and I all went for a nice walk right before dinner. I love the sun!

1 comment:
Your workouts are motivating and exhausting and I am not the one doing them! Good job! Keep up the good work! Gotta love the sunshine...
Post a Comment