Friday, April 18, 2008

Sorry, I've been sick


Okay, I've been so sick this week I haven't so much as taken a single picture of anything. I've barely left my couch. You really know you're married to an amazing man when he comes home (after a long 11 hour day of work and commuting) and he takes care of not only your needs, but then makes dinner for the kids, plays with them, and does homework with the boys. He's so wonderful! I wish I had his patience with sick people. I hate being sick, and I'm not very good when my kids and husband get sick. But this week I had an infected gland, and it swelled up so much that I couldn't swallow, could barely breath, and it was effecting my hearing on that side. Once I was put on antibiotics, my throat was better, but the medicine has been making me nauseous. So, I'm not recovering as soon as I would like to be. I really hope to be back to myself by next week. :(

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have been missing your posts! Get feeling better. You do have a great hubby!!